I DEVELOP THIS BLOG TO HELP ALL THE BLUES LOVERS IN THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS. WELCOME!!!!!!!!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

THE HARMONICA BLOW OUT

Since I am a harmonica player myself, I consider this is event a must see show. Once a year, Mark Hummel puts together the biggest names of the blues harmonica and produces the finnest event for the blues lovers and specially for people like me that appreciate the sound of a harmonica. In New York City the Harmonica Blow Out happens at BB King's Blues Club. Usually with four guests Mark Hummel and his band play classics of the blues and fineshes the meeting with a super harmonica jam. Visit Mark Hummel's  web site to check when is the Harmonica  Blow Out going to happen in New York City again. http://www.markhummel.com/  or you can check the video link of one of the editions of the Harmonica Blow Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment